After much consideration, we here at RCG have taken the initiative to go green. 99.9% of advertising firms in the U.S. have already taken steps to become green, and we won’t be the .1% to get left behind.
We have shown our care for the environment in many different ways:
1. We try to only ride our bikes to work, despite the 100+ degree Mississippi heat index. Bikes are trendy as well as good exercise.
2. When the weather just won’t allow that though, we drive battery powered cars.
3. The studio has also become encased in solar panels.
4. No new clothes here. Only one set of clothes worn every day, washed in cold water and dried on a clothesline.
5. Only natural light allowed inside. Fluorescent light bulbs waste 1,000 pounds of energy each year.
6. Did I mention we grow all our own food in an organic garden out back?
7. If another business is featured on your brochure, well sorry. We only print on scrap paper.
8. No more plastic water bottles for RCG.
Posted by Sicily Axton